Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend (or should I just say my Birthday weekend)

 Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We were glad to finally meet Jacob's new girlfriend, Megan. She seemed very lovely and sweet.


Toby had on his "handsome" costume. He couldn't find his tie today, but he still loved amazing.

Hannah and her sweet smile like always.

Alice and Christy sharing some time together. Alice was sharing her new book.

Watching some good football together. (I think my dad was just standing there.)

Another delicious meal. Ham and Turkey. Wow- double header. It was great to take some left overs home and make fried rice the next night.
Carving the turkey. 
Very excited about my Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Pie!  Delicious!! Christy, Hannah and I couldn't wait for everyone else. We dug in and helped ourselves.  Christy and Hannah wouldn't claim having any part of it, but they know what they did with me. I have no shame in sharing!

Of course they are watching the Football game. What else would my boys be doing?


And my party continues with a fun night out with the Bergmans! Thank you for coming all the way to our place to go out to dinner and help me celebrate. It was a fun night!


Mark and the kids picked out a beautiful cake! It looks amazing!


I did make myself a cake. My own special recipe:
Gluten free Vegan Coconut Pecan Chocolate Cake
It was scrumptious!  Wow!  So excited about this one.


I know my birthday isn't until Thursday, but after the weekend I feel as if it is over. It was a great weekend. Thanks for the parties! Thursday we will be just going out to dinner and eating all the left over cake!











No comments: